Billing and Subscriptions
- How much does TimeDock cost?
- Simple pricing of USD $5 per active employee per month.
- Are there any setup fees?
- Self-service setup is free. If you require setup assistance a consultation fee may apply. Please contact us for more information.
- Can we pay by Direct Debit or International Transfer?
- In the interest of streamlining costs, and passing those along to you, we only accept credit card payment via our secure merchant (PayPal), at this time.
- Do I need a PayPal account to pay?
- In most countries you can 'guest pay' by entering your credit card details into PayPal. However, some countries have prohibited PayPal from taking payment without first registering an account.
- Will you charge my credit card automatically?
- We only support manual payments at this time. Your card will not be charged automatically (and never will without your permission).
- Can I cancel my subscription?
- You can cancel your subscription at any time. We do not offer any type of refunds.
- How can I cancel my subscription?
- Email us. Please be aware we will need to verify that you are the owner of the account.
- How can I view my subscription details and billing history?
- Log into your TimeDock web portal and navigate to Account > Billing
Signing up, Plans and Limits
- How do we upgrade to a paid plan?
- If you are still within the trial period there is a button in the top menu of the TimeDock web portal called "Upgrade Plan" -click it to start the process and selecting a plan.
- Will we get more features if we upgrade our trial?
- No. Trials are full-featured (with a time limit). This lets you test all functionality before you make a decision to purchase.
- How can I view my current subscription?
- Navigate to the billing screen within your TimeDock web portal via Account > Billing.
- Where can I can an invoice for my subscription payment?
- Log into your TimeDock and navigate to Account > Billing. Click an invoice to view as PDF.
- I'd like to sign up but your default plan/s are too expensive.
- We've priced ourselves competitively for small to medium sized organizations. For larger organizations we offer fixed custom plans. Email us for more information.
- What happens if we exceed our plan limit?
- You'll be charged 'pro rata', for that billing month.
Reporting and Notifications
- Can I export my reports?
- In most instances you can export your reports as PDF or CSV (Excel).
- How often do you send email notifications?
- We do not send notifications unless configured to within your Account settings. We may, from time to time, contact you via email for support, sales and system information.
- Can we create custom reports?
- Some basic reporting customization is available however we do have more advanced reporting on our roadmap for future implementation.
- How much data does the TimeDock mobile App use?
- Data used is proportional to the number of employees you have within your organization. Below is a table representing estimated data usage, based on full-time employees.
Estimated data usage (per phone)
1-25 ~25mb per month. 26-100 ~50mb per month. 101-250 ~100mb per month. 251-1000 ~300mb per month. 1001-2500 ~750mb per month.
- Is TimeDock available on the iPhone and iPad?
- Yes, TimeDock is available in the App Store -here.
- Is TimeDock available on Android?
- Yes, TimeDock is available in Google Play -here.
- Can we use the TimeDock web portal in mobile browsers?
- Technically yes, but for the best experience please view on a Tablet device, Laptop or PC.