How to bulk-import activities into TimeDock
Last updated - Apr 21, 2023 at 11:15AM
TimeDock lets you import a pre-formated CSV file with a list of activities.
Download the sample CSV file and edit it with a spreadsheet program:
- Login to TimeDock and navigate to Setup > Import Data.
- From the Activities import section, download the sample CSV file from the right-hand side.
- Open the file with your favourite spreadsheet program.
- Edit the sample file accordingly, then save your changes.
Upload your modified CSV file into TimeDock:
- Navigate to Setup > Import Data.
- From the Activities import section, click Choose File and select the sample file you edited in the previous step.
- With the file selected, click Import File.
Any activities not already entered into TimeDock will now be imported and synchronised out the relevant TimeDock devices.