Exporting time-sheet hours from TimeDock into BrightPay
Last updated - Nov 9, 2023 at 2:30PM
Export timesheet file from TimeDock
- Login to your TimeDock account and navigate to Export.
- Choose BrightPay from the list of export formats.
- Select your timesheet date range by modifying the From and To filters. You can also choose a different rounding option or filter the exported timesheets by a specific department.
- Choose a source to map to Department within BrightPay.
- Choose if you want to create automatic break deductions by changing the settings in the Break Deductions box.
- Click Download File to save the timesheet file to your computer.
Import timesheet file into BrightPay
- Open your BrightPay application.
- Navigate to Payroll > More > Import Pay Records from CSV File > Import Hourly Payments.
- Select the timesheet file you downloaded from TimeDock and click Open.
- The data from the file will be displayed on screen. For each column, click on the header dropdown list to select which BrightPay field it should map to.
- Uncheck the first row to exclude the file header from import.
- Click Import to import the timesheet hours into BrightPay.