Exporting time-sheets from TimeDock into MYOB Payroll
Last updated - Dec 07, 2020 at 2:25PM
Export timesheet file from TimeDock
- Login to your TimeDock account and navigate to Export.
- Choose MYOB Payroll from the list of export formats.
- Select your timesheet date range by modifying the From and To filters. You can also choose a different rounding option or filter the exported timesheets by a specific department.
- Choose if you want to create automatic break deductions by changing the settings in the Break Deductions box.
- Click Download File to save the timesheet file to your computer.
Import timesheet file into MYOB Payroll
- Open your MYOB Payroll application.
- Navigate to Payroll > Timesheets > Import Timesheets.
- Click on the ... button on the right hand side of the Import Timesheets From box and select the timesheet file you downloaded from TimeDock.
- Click Import.