Exporting time-sheets from TimeDock into Sage 50cloud (US)
Last updated - Jun 28, 2022 at 11:30AM
Export timesheet file from TimeDock
- Login to your TimeDock account and navigate to Export.
- Choose Sage 50cloud (US) from the list of export formats.
- Select your timesheet date range by modifying the From and To filters. You can also choose a different rounding option or filter the exported timesheets by a specific department.
- Enter the regular Pay Level code within Sage.
- Choose a source to map to Activity Item within Sage. N.B. this is a mandatory field and must match to an inventory item set up in Sage with Item Class = 6.
- Choose a mode for Completed For.
- If completed for a Job or Customer, choose a mapping source.
- Choose if you want to create automatic break deductions by changing the settings in the Break Deductions box.
- Click Download File to save the timesheet file to your computer.
Import timesheet file into Sage 50cloud (US)
- Open your Sage desktop application.
- Click on File > Import/Export and select Time/Expense.
- Select Time Ticket Register and click Import.
- On the Fields tab, if Unit Duration is included, uncheck this field. Leave all other fields checked.
- On the Options tab, select the .csv file you downloaded from TimeDock by clicking the button under Import/Export File.
- Check the First Row Contains Headings option.
- Click OK to perform the import.