Exporting time-sheets from TimeDock into Sage 50cloud Payroll (UK)
Last updated - Jun 01, 2022 at 12:15PM
Export timesheet file from TimeDock
- Login to your TimeDock account and navigate to Export.
- Choose Sage 50cloud Payroll (UK) from the list of export formats.
- Select your timesheet date range by modifying the From and To filters. You can also choose a different rounding option or filter the exported timesheets by a specific department.
- Choose if you want to create automatic break deductions by changing the settings in the Break Deductions box.
- Click Download File to save the timesheet file to your computer.
Import timesheet file into Sage 50cloud Payroll (UK)
- Open your Sage desktop application.
- Click on File > Advanced Data Import to open the import wizard.
- In the list of data templates to import, select the Timesheet Payments template. Click Next.
- Click on Browse and select the timesheet file you downloaded from TimeDock. Ensure that the Import File has header row? option is checked. Click Next.
- Map the fields from your TimeDock file to the fields in your Sage account. N.B. if the mapping wizard is not showing any fields in your TimeDock file, save the file as a .xlsx format and try again.
- Once you've finished mapping the fields, click Save Map and save the file to your computer with a meaningful name. For future imports, you can click Load Map and select this file to automatically apply the field mapping.
- Click Finish to perform the import.