Exporting time-sheets from TimeDock into AccountRight
Last updated - June 09, 2022 at 11:45AM
Export timesheet file from TimeDock
- Login to your TimeDock account and navigate to Export.
- Choose AccountRight from the list of export formats.
- Select your timesheet date range by modifying the From and To filters. You can also choose a different rounding option or filter the exported timesheets by a specific department.
- Enter the code for your default Payroll Category that you have set up in your AccountRight account.
- Choose a source to map to Job within AccountRight.
- Choose if you want to create automatic break deductions by changing the settings in the Break Deductions box.
- Click Download File to save the timesheet file to your computer.
Import timesheet file into AccountRight
- Open your AccountRight application.
- Click on the File button then click on the Import/Export Assistant option.
- Select Import data. Click Next.
- Select Timesheets from the Import dropdown list.
- Click Browse and select the timesheet file you downloaded from TimeDock. Click Next.
- Select data is separated by: Commas.
- Select the first line of the file contains: Headers Or Labels.
- Select match cards using their: Emp. Card ID. Click Next.
- On the Match Fields screen click Auto Match. If not all the import fields are auto matched based on name, manually match them. Click Next.
- Click Import to perform the import.