Exporting time-sheets from TimeDock into QuickBooks Desktop 2022+
Last updated - May 24, 2023 at 10:00AM
Export timesheet file from TimeDock
- Login to your TimeDock account and navigate to Export.
- Choose QuickBooks Desktop 2022+ from the list of export formats.
- Select your timesheet date range by modifying the From and To filters. You can also choose a different rounding option or filter the exported timesheets by a specific department.
- Enter the default Earnings Item within QuickBooks.
- Choose how to set the Billing Status within QuickBooks.
- Choose if you want to create automatic break deductions by changing the settings in the Break Deductions box.
- Click Download File to save the timesheet file to your computer.
Import timesheet file into QuickBooks Desktop
- Open your QuickBooks Desktop application.
- Navigate to File > Utilities > Import > IIF Files.
- Click on Import IIF, select the timesheet file you downloaded from TimeDock and click ok.
- Once the import is successful, you'll see the numbers of transactions imported. Press Done.