Exporting time-sheets from TimeDock into IMS Payroll
Last updated - June 23, 2021 at 9:30AM
Export timesheet file from TimeDock
- Login to your TimeDock account and navigate to Export.
- Choose IMS Payroll from the list of export formats.
- Select your timesheet date range by modifying the From and To filters. You can also choose a different rounding option or filter the exported timesheets by a specific department.
- Enter the code for Ordinary Hours that you have set up in your IMS account.
- Choose how you would like to group employee timesheet hours for display in IMS.
- Choose how you would like to record Days Worked in IMS.
- Choose if you want to create automatic break deductions by changing the settings in the Break Deductions box.
- Choose your department mode for employee matching. N.B. the employee department code must match to the employee department code within Ace Payroll.
- Click Download File to save the timesheet file to your computer.
Import timesheet file into IMS Payroll
- Open your IMS Payroll application.
- Open a new pay run.
- Click on the Timesheets tab.
- Click on Tools > Files Import > Time Import to open the import wizard.
- Leave the file type as CSV (Comma Delimited) and employee matching as Employee Number. Click Next.
- Click on Browse and select the timesheet file you downloaded from TimeDock. Click Next.
- Click Finish to perform the import.
- A window will appear letting you know if the timesheet import was successful or if there were any errors.