How to bulk-import projects into TimeDock
Last updated - Apr 20, 2023 at 2:20PM
TimeDock lets you import a pre-formated CSV file with a list of projects.
Download the sample CSV file and edit it with a spreadsheet program:
- Login to TimeDock and navigate to Setup > Import Data.
- From the Projects import section, download the sample CSV file from the right-hand side.
- Open the file with your favourite spreadsheet program.
- Edit the sample file accordingly, then save your changes.
Upload your modified CSV file into TimeDock:
- Navigate to Setup > Import Data.
- From the Projects import section, click Choose File and select the sample file you edited in the previous step.
- If you have devices set to only show dispatched projects, select which ones to dispatch the list of projects to from the Dispatch to specific devices list.
- With the file selected, click Import File.
Any projects not already entered into TimeDock will now be imported and synchronised out to the relevant TimeDock devices.
Dispatching projects to devices