Exporting time-sheets from TimeDock into Sage 50cloud (CA)
Last updated - Jun 17, 2022 at 3:35PM
Export timesheet file from TimeDock
- Login to your TimeDock account and navigate to Export.
- Choose Sage 50cloud (CA) from the list of export formats.
- Select your timesheet date range by modifying the From and To filters. You can also choose a different rounding option or filter the exported timesheets by a specific department.
- Enter the code for regular Income within Sage.
- Choose a source to map to Project within Sage.
- Choose if you want to create automatic break deductions by changing the settings in the Break Deductions box.
- Click Download File to save the timesheet file to your computer.
Import timesheet file into Sage 50cloud (CA)
- Open your Sage desktop application.
- Click on File > Import/Export > Import Timesheets to open the import wizard.
- Follow the steps in the import wizard, ensuring you select the .csv file you downloaded from TimeDock.