Exporting time-sheets from TimeDock into PayHero
Last updated - Dec 11, 2020 at 3:20PM
Export timesheet file from TimeDock
- Login to your TimeDock account and navigate to Export.
- Choose KeyPay from the list of export formats.
- Select your timesheet date range by modifying the From and To filters. You can also choose a different rounding option or filter the exported timesheets by a specific department.
- Choose a source for Work Type. If you choose a Project or Activity source, please ensure that you have also added these as work types in your PayHero account (PayHero > Manage > Work).
- Type a default Work Type to use from your PayHero account (PayHero > Manage > Work). This value is used when a timesheet line has no Work Type source, or is set to Default.
- Choose if you want to create automatic break deductions by changing the settings in the Break Deductions box.
- Click Download File to save the timesheet file to your computer.
Import timesheet file into PayHero
- Login to your PayHero account.
- Navigate to Time.
- On the right-hand side click on the menu icon.
- Click Import Timesheets from the dropdown and select the timesheet file you downloaded from TimeDock.
- A confirmation prompt will appear. Click Confirm to import your TimeDock timesheets.