Last updated - Jun 02, 2020 at 2:55PM
To review hours, navigate to the Timesheet view. Here you can view and filter timesheets for any week.
Above the timesheet table is an action bar which allows you to perform the following actions:
- PDF - export the current timesheet to PDF.
- Excel - export the current timesheet to Excel.
- Link - generate a timesheet share link (see Sharing timesheets for more info).
- $ - display the labour costs.
- In/Out - display the individual in/out transactions for each day.
- 0.0/5m/15m - the rounding option for the hourly totals.
- Week - the selected timesheet week.
- Find - filter the timesheet by cutom text.
Change the weekly view by clicking the left or right arrows next to the date range in the action bar. To jump straight to a particular week, click the date range text and select the date from the calendar that appears.
Filter the timesheet by a particular job by clicking on the Overview title above the timesheet action bar. Select a project/task from the dropdown list to filter the timesheet by.
If any activity codes have been applied to your current timesheet view, these will be listed as tags above the action bar. Clicking on an activity tag to filter the timesheet hours for that activity. To deselect the activity filter, click on the tag again.
If you've used any employee or device department codes, you can filter the timesheet for a department by clicking on the Find search box in the action bar. A list of available departments will appear for you to choose from, or you can free type to filter the timesheet by any custom text.