Exporting time-sheets from TimeDock into QBO Advanced Payroll (UK)
Last updated - Jun 17, 2022 at 3:35PM
Export timesheet file from TimeDock
- Login to your TimeDock account and navigate to Export.
- Choose QBO Advanced Payroll from the list of export formats.
- Select your timesheet date range by modifying the From and To filters. You can also choose a different rounding option or filter the exported timesheets by a specific department.
- Enter the code for standard Work Type within QuickBooks.
- Choose a source to map to Location within QuickBooks.
- Choose if you want to create automatic break deductions by changing the settings in the Break Deductions box.
- Click Download File to save the timesheet file to your computer.
Import timesheet file into QBO Advanced Payroll
- Login to your QuickBooks Online account.
- Go to your payroll dashboard then select Manage Employees > Import Timesheets.
- Select Custom file upload.
- Select the timesheet file you downloaded from TimeDock to upload.
- Once the file has been uploaded, you are able to set the date format of the file.
- Map the columns in the import file to the appropriate fields within QuickBooks.
- Select whether you want the imported timesheets to be automatically approved or whether they should go through the standard timesheet approval workflow.
- Click Import to being the file import.
- Click save the file format to save the column mapping, allowing you to skip that step in future.