Exporting time-sheets from TimeDock into Smart Payroll
Last updated - Dec 08, 2020 at 8:30AM
Export timesheet file from TimeDock
- Login to your TimeDock account and navigate to Export.
- Choose Smart Payroll from the list of export formats.
- Select your timesheet date range by modifying the From and To filters. You can also choose a different rounding option or filter the exported timesheets by a specific department.
- Choose if you want to create automatic break deductions by changing the settings in the Break Deductions box.
- Click Download File to save the timesheet file to your computer.
Import timesheet file into Smart Payroll
- Login to your Smart Payroll account.
- Click on Run a Pay.
- On the left hand side, click on Timesheet Import.
- Click on Select file to import and select the timesheet file you downloaded from TimeDock.
- A list of imported timesheets and any issues will be displayed on screen under the View Timesheet Details section.
- When you're happy with the imported timesheet details, click on Submit to submit and authorise the imported timesheets.